Donaciones para una vivienda.


First of all a thousand thanks for entering this page and for giving me a bit of your time, this page was created with the purpose of asking for help to buy a house, I know it is not your responsibility but I also know that asking for help or a helping hand It is better than doing bad things, currently where I live it is a small room where my wife and two children sleep, my 6 year old princess and my 3 year old prince, I also know that they are my responsibility, but the economy of my country is very bad and for no one it is a secret. We live in Venezuela, and unlike in other times with my own effort I would collect and buy the house, but in my cruel reality I cannot and although I only need 7 thousand dollars to buy a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment with its dining room and hall, not the I own, a year ago I entered this world of cryptocurrencies, I managed to buy 100 dollars in btc, but that is all I have, I do not ask you for 1 full BTC, I only ask for 7 thousand dollars or 0.11 BTC in donations, here in my country The politicians only know how to steal but they do not look at the people that with just a little help we would be immensely happy, as in my case that with a home of their own, I would be more than happy for my family. I just ask that you help me, that little by little I will reach that goal, I know that the world is very big that there are still noble and disintegrated people, I apologize to those who may feel that what I am doing is wrong, I work on my own , I repair phones and PCs, but it is not enough that only helps me to eat, so I will take this saying "knocking on the door is not entering", I hope to knock on the correct doors, from this line I thank you if you can't Help me with some fraction of BTC, at least you can help me spreading this message and begging, JESUS, ALA, YAVE, BUDA or whoever keeps your great faith burning in your heart to bless and protect the whole world and my family from COVID- 19, I will leave you the BTC portfolio that you create so that whoever wants and can help us from the heart, I believe in the BLUE FATHER, I believe in LOVE as the best cure for any evil, I believe that the good we do in this world will be what that we will take with us when we wake up from the big dream that What is death.
WALLET: 1dW4GcLc61xc5b72Bk7WThZmsTVAbWvrq

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ante todo mil gracias por entrar en esta pagina y por regalarme un poco de tu tiempo, esta pagina la cree con la finalidad de pedir una ayuda para comprar una casa, se que no es tu responsabilidad pero tambien se que pedir una ayuda o mano amiga es mejor que hacer cosas malas, actualmente donde vivo es una habitacion pequeña donde dormimos mi esposa y mis dos hijos, mi princesa de 6 años y mi principe de 3 años, tambien se que son mi responsabilidad, pero la economia de mi pais esta muy mal y para nadie es un secreto. Vivimos en Venezuela, y a diferencia de otros tiempos con mi propio esfuerzo reuniria y compraria la vivienda,  pero en mi cruel realidad no puedo y aunque solo necesito de 7mil dolares para comprar un apartamento de 3 habitaciones 1 baño con su comedor y recibidor, no los poseo, hace un año me introduje en este mundo de las cryptomonedas, logre comprar 100 dolares en btc, pero eso es todo lo que tengo, no te pido 1 BTC completo, solo pido 7mil dolares o 0.11 BTC en donaciones, aqui en mi pais los politicos solo saben robar pero no miran al pueblo que con solo un poco de ayuda seriamos inmensamente felices, como en mi caso que con una vivienda propia, seria mas que feliz por mi familia. solo pido que me ayuden, que poco a poco llegare a esa meta , se que el mundo es muy grande que todavia existe gente noble y desinterezada, pido me disculpen aquellos que puedan sentir que esto que hago esta esta mal, yo trabajo por mi cuenta, reparo telefonos y Pcs, pero no es suficiente eso solo me ayuda para poder comer, por eso tomare este dicho "tocar la puerta no es entrar", espero tocar las puertas correctas, desde esta linea les doy las gracias por que si no puedes ayudarme con alguna fraccion de BTC, por lo menos puedes ayudarme difundiendo este mensaje y rogandole a, JESUS, ALA, YAVE, BUDA o por quien mantenga tu gran fe ardiendo en tu corazon que bendiga y proteja el mundo entero y a mi familia del COVID-19, les dejare la cartera de BTC que cree para que quien quiera y pueda nos ayude de corazon, Creo en el PADRE AZUL, creo en el AMOR como la mejor cura a cualquier mal, Creo que lo bueno que hacemos en este mundo sera lo que nos llevaremos cuando despertemos del gran sueño que es la muerte.
WALLET: 1dW4GcLc61xc5b72Bk7WThZmsTVAbWvrq

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 まず、このページに入っていただきありがとうございます。少し時間を割いていただき、このページは家を買うための助けを求めるために作成されました。あなたの責任ではないことは承知していますが、お願いすることも承知しています。助けや助けの手のために、悪いことをするよりはましです。現在私が住んでいるのは、妻と2人の子供、6歳の王女と3歳の王子が眠る小さな部屋です。私の責任ですが、私の国の経済は非常に悪く、誰も秘密ではありません。私たちはベネズエラに住んでいて、他の時とは異なり、自分の努力で家を集めて購入しましたが、私の残酷な現実では、3ベッドルームのアパートを購入するのに7000ドルしか必要ありませんが、ダイニングルーム付きの1バスルームとホール、私は所有していません、1年前に私は暗号通貨のこの世界に入りました、私はbtcで100ドルを買うことができました、しかしそれは私が持っているすべてです、私はあなたに1つの完全なBTCを求めません、私は7つだけを求めます千ドルまたは0.11BTCの寄付、ここ私の国では、政治家は盗む方法しか知りませんが、私たちの家の場合のように、ほんの少しの助けで私たちが非常に幸せになる人々を見ていません。私は私の家族にとってとても幸せです。私はあなたが私を助けてくれるようにお願いします、私は少しずつその目標を達成します、私は世界が非常に大きく、まだ高貴で無関心な人々がいることを知っています、私がしていることが間違っていると感じるかもしれない人々に謝罪します、私自分で仕事をして、携帯電話やパソコンを修理しているのですが、食べるだけでは足りないので、「ドアをノックしても入らない」と言って、この行から正しいドアに触れたいと思います。ほんの少しのBTCで私を助けられないのなら、少なくともこのメッセージを広めて、イエス、アラ、イェーブ、ブダ、またはあなたの大きな信仰を心に燃やし続けている人に祝福して懇願することによって私を助けることができるので、私はあなたに感謝します全世界と私の家族をCOVID-19から守ります。私が作成したBTCポートフォリオを残しておきます。そうすれば、誰でも心から私たちを助けてくれることができます。私はBLUE FATHERを信じ、LOVEを最善の治療法として信じています。どんな悪でも、この世界で私たちがする善は、私たちがその大きな夢から目覚めたときに私たちが取るものになると私は信じていますそれは死です。
ウォレット:1dW4GcLc61xc5b72Bk7WThZmsTVAbWvrq

Comentarios